In GSB we believe it’s fundamental to understand the needs of clients.
Our business philosophy of keeping ourselves abreast with the ever-changing needs and technology evolution has led us to continuously explore and develop the best methods and practice in producing optical discs for our clients. We are also sensitive in ensuring the use of safe raw materials in our optical discs and achieving the highest level of quality and reliability. In addition, we have always maintained a strict safety policy to safeguard and protect the intellectual property rights of our clients’ products.
Quality Checks & Assurance
Our Quality Assurance team ensures each and every optical disc produced meets our stringent quality requirements. Automated and manual quality checks and inspections are diligently performed throughout our process. Our optical discs adhere to the international Philips Books on technical specifications and goes through various electronic tests for reliability, accuracy and consistency.
Safe & Secure
We strive to provide a safe and secure environment for all clients’ products. Security measures are implemented across board to ensure high security protection is accorded to every order and title. Various security measures including close circuit television, fully gated and guarded, body search, entry and exit access system are maintained in our premises, amongst others.
Corporate Environmental Policy
- To the extent possible, apply practices and control technologies that minimizes pollution
- Establish and maintain Environmental Management System to prevent or minimize any potential adverse environmental impact
- To establish a set of internal standards requirements comply with RoHS Directive and current national regulations
- Educating employees to conduct their work in a Healthy, Safe and Environmentally responsible manner
- Strive for continual improvement of the Environmental Management System
Green & Friendly
Our operation and set-up complies fully with the regulations from the Department of Environment. Optical discs manufactured by us are tested and complies with the international RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directives. Our discs are proof-tested safe from Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+), Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ether (PBDE). Core raw materials are only procured from reliable and known source.